top of page

Mitashi Pawar

Parent Coach

Hi villagers.. I am Mitashi, a certified child counselor and family therapist. It is my mission to work with single parents to help them take care of the different emotional needs of their children and how they can hold them while giving them space.

My specialization allows me to practice as a counselor for all, a child counselor, and a family therapist. I enjoy expressing my thoughts through my articles, which are published regularly in different magazines.

Make Your Appointment !

Fill out the form and we will get back to you soon!

bottom of page